Saturday, June 28, 2008

Still here :)

Man, it is HOT here. We have been in the 110's for DAYS AND DAYS. The kids are climbing the walls. My mom and dad stopped by today to drop off a fridge for Paul's office. While they were here I think my mom realized that I needed a little breather from the overly rowdy bunch. So Paul and I left for about 2 hours to run errands and have dinner. It was such an unexpected little treat. I came home feeling refreshed and renewed.
While at Target Paul and I checked out the summer nonpool options. :( Hopefully next summer will bring a large water source of summer delight to our backyard but for this year it will be coming in the form of 6 supersoaker water guns. Why 6? 4 kids+2 childlike parents= tons of fun. So sometime tomorrow we will take the crew outside and hope to have an amazing time in this incredible heat.

I did miscarry 2 weeks ago. I was devistated. I really thought after Carter I wouldn't have to go through something like this again. But I did. I had a really hard time with it. I had some days where I was pretty angry with God. It just didn't make any sense to me at all. Lots of tears were shed. But now our sweet little boy has a sibling by his side now. We have always wanted our kids to be close in age. The girls are 19 months apart and the boys are 16 months apart. We are praying that Preston has a buddy (girl or boy :) ) God even gave that to our little angel boy. What an awesome GOD!

No comments: