Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy Little heartbeat!


So we got to hear Baby-E's sweet little heartbeat. We decided to buy a doppler on ebay this time around. After losing little Carter we felt it was worth the peace of mind. So at this point Baby-E has a nice strong hb of 172! We are waiting until delivery to find out the sex this time. We have always known ahead of time so we thought it might be fun to be surprised!


Well I think it is time to put our tree up. I so love Christmas time. It's just such an incredible time of year. I am really going to try to get everything I need to get done and then just ENJOY the season. I tend to procrastinate and that really causes me to miss out on the fun.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy all you can of it!











































































































2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Oh Heidi ... the sound of the little heart beating is music to the ears. When are you due? Are you feeling great??

Missy Glave said...

Heidi, can you please email me your mailing address? Thanks! Missy