Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Orgainization Day!

I was reading a friends blog this morning and she inspired me to celebrate organzing today. Here is her link if you want to check it out. http://www.twelve-paws.com/ She is a super sweet mom I met on Diaperswappers. She has a little girl born on the same day as Preston so her blog is always fun to read along with.

So today I am organazing aka PRESTON proofing our house. He is into everything.. I am thrilled to have him as a healthy and happy little boy but mama needs a little bit of sanity back. He is the first baby to require child locks on our cabinets. I don't think it is him as much as it is we are far more busy at this point in our life than we were when the other kids were smaller. I love his curiousity but we need to make sure he is safe too.

So today I will be going through and removing items that are easily within reach and just trying to make more sense of the layouts of each room. heheh as I type this I can hear Paul in the kitchen telling Preston, "Dude, you have the longest arms ever man!?

I just need to find out a way to make our days more functional and less frantic. It might require moving some furniture but it will be worth it in the end. .....I hope :)

No comments: